Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bedini SG Update

Ok. A couple of changes to my bedini project. I have rewound my coil, after twisting the two wires together first. (All by hand, 600 feet worth!!!!) I also have changed the core to the R-60 welding rod, what a difference it makes!! I also changed my magnets from the small neo's to the ceramic ones called for in the plans. Makes a big difference. I also changed out my batteries from the 17AH to a couple 3.2AH batteries. This will help when I begin testing the unit, by making the charge time faster. Without any tuning of the motor, it is allready spinning much faster. It is turning clockwise, and is now spinning fast enough to where it "appears" to be spinning counterclockwise. I have allways liked that illusion!!! Anyways, will be posting more as soon as some changes have been made.

1 comment:

JeepinMaMa said...

Your a dork, but I love you anyway!