Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bedini Injury!!


Well, I got my first, and hopefully last Bedini Motor injury today!! It just goes to show that magnets CAN do work!!! As you you can see in the picture, these magnets really did a job on my scalp!!! I guess it really ISN'T that important to try and "hear" the magnet impulses coming from the coil, especially if it means getting your head to damn close to the wheel spinning 170 rpm's with sharp ceramic magnets attatched to it!!! On the bright side, there wasn't any damage done to my motor, it just continued to run after me yelling loudly after being struck in the head by it. LOL You can't help but laugh, well, atleast after wiping the tears from your eyes and realising what just happened!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah no comment at this time thank you