Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Revamp the bedini motor.......

Well, after running the bedini motor for almost 24 hours, I decided to make some much needed changes to the system. First, I am rewinding the coil, twisting the 2 wires together to create more a more efficient coil by keeping both wires touching the entire way of the coil. Also, I am changing the core from a solid piece of carbon steel to a piece of 3/4 inch cable, used for over head crane from work. Should work the same as using welding rod, since it is built up of hundreds of tiny steel wires wrapped together to fill the core. Then I will clean and repack the axle to my wheel to make sure it is spinning freely, since I could hear junk grinding in the bearings on the first test run. I will also add 2 more magnets to the O.D. of the wheel, going from 8 to 10 magnets. After these changes I wil test the motor again with the same (old) batteries and hope for some over unity!!! Eventually I will purchace 2 new betteries for this project.

No comments: