Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ok. Here goes nothing.




























Well, I have been running C.O.P. tests on my batteries for a while now. I have learned alot about both batteries, and the bedini technology. I still have a crap load more to learn, so I have decided to build one of the more advanced models to further my experimentation on this subject. The next one I build is going to be with the cap pulser circuit, which will enable me to rotate the charging and driving batteries. It isnt going to be something I whip up in a short time, since time and ofcourse, MONEY, is going to slow down the process. School starts at the end of the month, so I will have even less TIME for this. I am hoping to try and build it before school starts, depending on the MONEY part of the equasion. (Magnet wire and magnets are not very cheap now a days!!) The picture schematic on the bottom shows what I am currently running right now, and on the top is what I am going to build. As you can see the technology gets just a little more complicated!!! Oh boy, well, I guess we will see what comes of this project!!!
BTW, If any of you are interested in doing these projects here, just let me know and I will do everything I can to help you out building it, and try to help you understand what is happening. ( My knowledge is limited, so I can also point you in the right direction for more info)




No comments: